Saturday 29 November 2014

HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Lei-lei  Hi there,yes LOVED IT SO MUCH I CRIED WITH JOY as I read it out loud. We were so very happy and now little Deklin-John has seen it he goes straight to the page with his poppy and him at the beach and  he kissed that page. Yes my dear lady WE LOVE IT XXXXXX

Thanks so much for the feedback Lei Lei. 
It was a real pleasure to write the book. Janet

"Having been so pleased with our purchase of a set of your Bribie Island Tales, my wife and I would now like to purchase a further two sets (for two more lots of grandchildren)." WJH

"Recently I was introduced to a lovely little set of storybooks written for youngsters by Janet Jackson. These delightful little stories with gorgeous characters will certainly delight the young readers I have purchased the books for. Of course the books also have an extra special appeal as they relate to Bribie Island. I can almost hear the squeals of delight when my young grandson reads about the exploits happening "where Nan lives".
I am certain anyone who purchases these wonderful storybooks will be as thrilled with them as I am. I eagerly await more adventures with the Bribie tales crew."
Wendy M (Bribie Island)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and message will be sent to the author.